Sunday, December 17, 2006

We finally have our tree up! There's something about Christmas trees that just make me so giddy and happy. I was just happy so I thought I'd share our awesome tree that Merry picked. She also picked all the nice decorations for it too. The dancing lights are a nice touch too.



If it were up to me, it would be a severely colourful and goofy looking tree. So instead we agreed on a Dr. Seuss-ish theme. Still nice, but still has that touch of Dr. Seuss red/white stripes and lines all over.



And while we're talking about trees, Sally and Jared have a nice setup too, which we got to see when we visited a couple days ago:



Hope you're all having fun for the holidays! Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lloyd, you should wait until I put the tree skirt on and some presents under it before you take pictures. Silly. It will look much better then!
-merry

4:32 PM  
Blogger Cosima Swifka said...

Okay....now I wanna take photos of MY tree...but it's just a little Charlie Brown tree! LOL...

12:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome tree! And nice pics. Hi Merry unnie! The tree still looks nice without the skirt and gifts. =) But I wouldn't mind seeing another shot of it in full uniform too! Have an awesome Christmas! Hope to see you two soon!
-aura and tomaz

1:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I was sitting in the living room when you took this picture
-Noon

9:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man...i am sitting here looking at my tree and the picture looks better than the real thing...haha nice job! Happy New Year =)
~Sally~

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home