Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Crazy Me!


Erin and James just sent me this awesome picture that was taken on her wedding day by James' dad, Lindo! I love it, because I hardly have any pictures of myself!! Also, it reminds me of how much fun I have doing this! We were having a blast all day! Merry thinks I am incapable of looking 'normal' in any pictures. That might be because if you see me I'm wearing a goofy grin a lot more often than not. Smile!!! =) woo hoo!!!
Like I said, wedding photography isn't a job... it's just a way to make new friends and an excuse to hang out and share laughs with them all day! Oh yeah, and also an excuse to eat lots of food. yummy...Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

This is great!! I love to see photographers having so much fun with what they're doing and the pic shows so much personality too! ++

2:00 PM  
Blogger Jan Garcia said...

That is awesome! I need some pictures of me taking pictures...very rare like you said. ++

2:03 PM  
Blogger Peter Chung said...

That's an awesome pic!

I always get comments at weddings that I'm always smiling real big. I just love that there is so much love and joy... and that I'm the one there to capture those precious moments :)

Looks like you're having lots of fun!!!++

3:29 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

I totally agree-
i really enjoy the day too-
keep being goofy.....
life is short-

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home