Monday, October 16, 2006

Where did fall go?

It seems like summer just ended and fall was here:
And one night while we were sleeping...


...it turned to winter!

I woke up and here, for the first time this season, we had snow on the ground. Gosh, I swear it was only a couple weeks ago where I thought summer ended. Who knows, maybe it will get warm again before it's cold for good. Which reminds me, I need to get another set of winter tires for my car. I'm looking forward to driving in the winter snowcross racing events. Posted by Picasa

8 Comments:

Blogger 6 of Four Creations said...

Beautiful work! I love the colors in the first one. I could let fall colors stay year round. I just love all the colors everywhere!

3:29 PM  
Blogger Chris+Lynn said...

Such vibrant colours - your images really evoke the mood of fall. Makes me want to snuggle up with my hubbie by the fireplace & have a cup of hot chocolate!

3:31 PM  
Blogger craig said...

Wow! I love the quiet mood of the first shot as well as the time-lapse shot of the sky lit by moonlight. ++

4:16 PM  
Blogger kristinbednarz said...

hey, lloyd. I know what you mean about it sneaking up on you. Of course in West Texas, it quickly sneaks away too.

Love the tree looking up shot!

Way cool! ++

4:59 PM  
Blogger Perspectives Photography said...

Beautiful shots! I love the 2nd image, it's stunning. ++

7:54 PM  
Blogger Yunna said...

I love the colors on these! They are so rich. My fave is the #1, definetly post card material!! A++

11:33 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Beautiful fall pics! Cant believe snow is alreay falling, its still clipping 80 degrees down here!

8:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Once you browse through the internet, you can come across a vast collection bridal gown factory in bridesmaid dresses and even mother of the bride dresses. You can choose from bridal gowns factory a huge variety in wholesale dresses that will leave you spoilt for choice which in turn will suit each occasion in the wedding. bridesmaid dress factory

2:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home