Thursday, November 09, 2006

H.B.R.C.


So a happy birthday to Rob. It was a while ago but here are a couple pics I took from that night. I only had about 6 shots left on that roll and nobody sells Ilford Delta400 film at 7pm on a saturday. =( And yes, I still use film, but only for personal photos and only in black and white. And I use a 30 year old manual-everything camera. There is a certain quality about B&W film that I don't feel that digital can quite duplicate.

So thanks Rob, to another great year. Hard to believe we've been friends for 20 years already! Wow!

Here is Rob, Steve and I. Steve and I met 23 years ago. Time flies!

And this is Alicia! Whoa, she made ribs, potato casserole, chicken fingers, and they ordered in a huge platter of sushi too! I was in food heaven!! YES!!



And here we are again (along with Kathy) enjoying the food. Thanks guys!! We also played Scattergories and watched the movie Office Space. It was quite a fun night. Life is so wonderful when you have such good friends to share it with!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woohoo!! I am first!! It sucks that I missed the party. Kathy said it was tons o fun and the food was to die for. Oh well. There's always next year. Happy B-day Rob-ert!

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home