Thursday, November 02, 2006

ICE cream!! =)


Got this awesome card from Wilson and Connie!
Now Merry and I get to go for some ice cream at the Marble Slab Creamery! Yum! They said I had to eat it outside in the cold. I wonder if it's because we went to the Second Cup during their shoot because it was freezing... and I ordered an ice cold blended chai while everyone else got a hot chocolate. Yeah, I'm wierd.

Thanks a bunch for the sweeeet card and gift certificates! We had fun that night and are also looking forward to the wedding! (Which should be much warmer... I hope. This is Alberta after all) You guys rock!!! Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sooooo excited!!! I LOVE ice cream! Thank you so much Connie and Wilson! It's a good thing I see Lloyd's blog or I may have never known about the ice cream, now he will HAVE to share - tee hee hee. It was very thoughtful of you and I will certainly enjoy it! (Time for extra cardio)

9:10 PM  
Blogger Jill Higgins said...

Awww that is so sweet. I know your clients must love ya so much! Your work is awesome! :)

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home