Saturday, April 28, 2007

Awesome cards

Ok, I've been really bad and haven't updated this blog in a while. Sorry to all regular visitors... But wedding season will start soon so it should be better in the upcoming weeks!

In the meantime, I got two AWESOME thank-you cards in the mail at about the same time! They rock because they are handmade, custom cards. The first one is from my cousin, Katherine! She has always made great cards, even when she was a little kid. I always love getting birthday cards from her! This card is a thank you for shooting her engagement with Abe.




The next thank you card is from a former bride I photographed named Andra. If there's one thing I remember from that day is that the decor and table decorations were just fantastic! She really has a talent for anything wedding related, which is why she ended up starting her own company called Epiphany Designs.




So if you are like me and like things to look and feel custom, definitely check out her site if you are looking for beautiful handmade cards, invites, and many other things. The 'personal touch' really shines through on her work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home