Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Family Photos

I've always had nothing but admiration for STUDIO family photographers. They really have their work cut out for them.

Let's just say some kids are over enthusiastic... and you know what? Those are my favourite types. But boy it can be a challenge to get a *nice* (i.e. not silly) family photo with them in the frame.

Over the Christmas holidays, the family gathered so we took the opportunity to take a family photograph. Me, being part of the family, also had to be in the picture. So I really had no idea what was going on while I clicked the camera remote control about 30 times. THIRTY times! I figured for SURE I'd get at least ONE photo with everybody looking nice.

Well, my nephew Paul had other ideas (as did Steven, John-Ross, Sam, and Sarah), and he is who you see to the left. I have to applaud the guy for thinking up SO many different faces in such a short timespan. I'm impressed. Not bad for an 8 year old. Absolutely hilarious... which is why I love these guys.

Well, wish me luck in photoshop. I'm gonna need it! =)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed. Even at 8, Paul could give me a run for my money at ruining mom's family pictures. ha ha ha Good Work!

10:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. Just wow. Paul is hillarious, isn't he? Anyway, how may pics did you get where he wasn't being silly?

~Ellen~

11:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I just showed these to mom too and she laughed her head off lol
~Ellen~

11:27 PM  
Blogger Lloyd said...

Hahaha... hey Ellen! Choose the most normal photo out of those displayed and that will be the one I'll probably use. I don't think he sat straight and gave a nice smile for ANY of the pictures.

What a guy... LOL

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home