Monday, February 04, 2008

Hanging with Jenn, Eric, and Ruth

No, three people did not get married. I decided I would tag along with my friend and colleague Jennifer Jacula who was shooting the wedding of Ruth and Eric in Edmonton. Jenn serves the rural areas east of Edmonton, and while Ruth and Eric are from St. Paul, the wedding was to be in Edmonton.

I had a lot of fun hanging out with everyone! I thank you for letting me join you for your winter wedding. Gosh I LOVE winter. I think I'm the only one in the city who LOVES the recent -38C weather (-56C with windchill). It actually makes me happy. hahaha.



















And here is a shot of Jenn in action! Making great use of the natural window light:



We weren't allowed to photograph the ceremony due to the house rules but still had a blast!!

Click HERE to view a slideshow of the day

6 Comments:

Blogger Kishore Borra said...

Llyod,
Good work. Amazing photos.
Yes I guess you are the only one who love extreme cold conditions among all the people I met.

Cheers,
Kishore Borra

1:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, look at you giving me some linky love and I didn't even notice until now! Thanks again for an awesome day - now I owe you one!

12:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your work, Lloyd. Nice shots. :)

12:36 PM  
Blogger LesliE said...

I love how your pictures look like timeless masterpieces!

12:39 PM  
Blogger Bobby Earle said...

Both of those aisle

5:35 PM  
Blogger Bobby Earle said...

....shots are insane! So good, man.

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home