Friday, December 07, 2007

Kat and Abe's amazing wedding!

I had the great fortune of shooting the wedding of my very dear and very close cousin, Katherine. She had looked for many photographers but in the end she chose me. I'll take that as a compliment!! =)

We were born in the same year so I have been a nuisance in her life from day 1. Hahahaha. Here is a picture of us from the good 'ol 70's! From left to right is my sister Juliette, me, and then Katherine:



So Merry and I flew out to Vancouver for the family wedding, but we left the black suit and dress at home, because this time we were working! It was pouring when we arrived. The day of the wedding it cleared up! Then it poured the day after. PERFECT timing!

We went to my cousin Laura's place where the hairdressers and makeup artist came to. Here is Katherine getting all pretty!



Arriving with Ann at the church:



Here is my Auntie waiting for the processional to start:



My cousin Laura at the ceremony:



Unity Candle!



They're married!



Enjoying the beautiful fall day.



Kat and Abe... so cute together!



Navigating the terrain at Queen E. park.



Henry 1, Henry 2, and Willard (in no particular order) having a laugh. (You guys can decide who is Henry 1 and who is 2)



Then we went to a gorgeous Golf club in Coquitlam for the second reception of the day. Of course, you can't go to a golf club and NOT ride a golf cart!!



The decor and hall were beautiful.



Lots of joy



Lots of laughs



We had such a great time at your wedding, and visiting! Katherine, you are one of the sweetest most genuine and caring people on earth. Abe, it's a good thing you are such a great guy too. Otherwise, Paul and I would have to beat you up. hahaha joking. But seriously, we're thrilled for you. Congratulations again!

Click HERE to experience the fun of the day!

6 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

Hey Lloyd obba! I just popped by and lo and behold! They look great! It was a fun time and you and Merry unnie did a fabulous job! Now I'm off to check out the slideshow!

1:08 AM  
Blogger Kat said...

Lloyd obba and Merry!
I am thrilled with the photos and want to again thank you for spending all day and night taking the photos and processing them.
You made our day so much more special!!

10:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Simply awesome. We'd been waiting for these and this is well worth it. Can't wait to get the album (= Thanks so much for such a great job.

2:50 PM  
Blogger Erika Britt said...

Hey thanks for coming man and being such a good listener. I'm sure we will be around Wild Earth again soon. It's a great little place to play music in. Thanks for the prompt to get a myspace page. I think we just might!
Looks like you're a photographer. You're mighty good at it I must say!

10:47 PM  
Blogger Geanette said...

What a beautiful gift! These are stunning pictures and she will LOVE them!++

8:37 PM  
Blogger Todd Tedder said...

I bet it was such an honor shooiting your cousin's wedding Lloyd! Excellent set! This is ToddziLLa from POTN btw.

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home