Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The mother of all diaper cakes!

Got an amazing diaper cake from our friends Aggo and Sonia. Seeing as I'm a total nerd and loved Star Trek since I was really little, they got us a Star Trek diaper cake!! Never in a million years would I have guessed there would be such a thing!!!

Copyright(C) 2010 Night and Day Photography

Simon is set for life now that Spock has he has given him the "Live long and prosper" salute!! (I have a Christmas ornament where Spock says the same thing when you push the button. It's Merry's favourite ornament haha) So HUGE thanks to Aggo and Sonia!!

Copyright(C) 2010 Night and Day Photography

Now to turn down the nerd factor a bit, I went to Fantasyland with my nieces and had a blast! We went to the Moonwalker playground. Ok ok... they're actually called Galaxyland and the Galaxy Kids Playpark now but 25 years ago they had better names for them. Here is Lauren hiding in the ball pit.

Copyright(C) 2010 Night and Day Photography

I was trying to follow her everywhere and every 10 seconds I heard, "Uncle Lloyd, hurry up! Uncle Lloyd, you're so slow!!!" I went from feeling good to old in 5 seconds flat. haha

Copyright(C) 2010 Night and Day Photography

And here is my other niece, Elizabeth (we call her Lizabee) showing expert no-hands ice cream eating technique. Notice the look of concentration from her would-be apprentice seated at the next table... LOL!

Copyright(C) 2010 Night and Day Photography

And Merry got a photo of Simon and I that I really love... right after his nightly bath. What a funny guy!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi there people. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking as far as something that particular brand. The prices due to the fact that the boots are about 300 dollars everwhere. But finally I base this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy these. what do you think?

8:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where makers exhibit their newest styles. Sites have listings of graduation dress factory exhibits that happen twelve weeks round graduation dresses factory Example of a dress that is as formal as any full-length gown is graduation dresses sellers

2:15 AM  
Blogger Curtiscomeau said...

Good information.
In post every detail is useful and effective. It is my pleasure to be here.
Thank you so much for sharing this blog.
Edmonton Photographers

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home