Thursday, September 06, 2007

MY kind of destination wedding

Merry and I had the privilege of shooting a wedding in Jasper, AB. In my opinion, one of the most beautiful places in the entire world! And especially one of our most favourite places to be!!!

Posh hotels, all-inclusive resorts, and warm beaches are great and we love 'em, but nothing beats a little cabin, mountains, and real wood fires. I would go tent style if Merry would let me... but I gotta keep her happy too.

Yeah! The Tekarra Lodge has these cool little cabins to rent:


We don't need sand to sit around and lounge in the sun! Crystal blue lakes and mountains are a great substitute!


Standing at the edge of a cliff overlooking the awesome Athabasca River! We actually got engaged a short walk from here.


Nothing beats a wood fire. No gas fires here!! Who on earth would roast a marshmallow on a gas fire?


I apologize to all those who have tried to email me in the past few days. I am working on catching up!!! Our internet access was severely limited out in Jasper.

2 Comments:

Blogger Connie and Wilson said...

hey Lloyd&Merry,
Looks like you had a good time in Jasper! We received our prints! We love them! They are amazing!!

8:06 AM  
Blogger Lloyd said...

Hey, awesome guys! great to hear from you! Glad you love the professional prints!

11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home