Friday, September 15, 2006

Greetings earthlings


Hey all.
I never considered having a blog until recently. I spent a weekend in Santa Barbara, California to attend a workshop from David Jay. I still wasn't quite convinced but after talking over lunch, he convinced me to start one up.

If you don't know who David Jay is, he is one of the most sought-after wedding photographers around. http://www.davidjay.com

Thanks for your help, DJ. Your service-mindedness and keen business sense is inspiring. Thanks for sharing all your knowledge. And getting harassed by mall security AND the police in one night was hilarious! Who knew photography could attract so much attention?

5 Comments:

Blogger Carole Foret said...

Hi Lloyd! Glad you got a blog up for all your wonderful photos! Blogging is fun and inspiring to visit other people's work and lives. David Jay is wonderful,huh? I will meet him next month--can't wait. Keep up your great work!

Be blessed,
Carole

2:11 PM  
Blogger || davidjay || said...

DUDE! YEA!!!

I love that shot!!!! Awesome!

Killer pics above! That sunset shot is sweet!

1:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lloyd and Merry,

It was wonderful meeting the two of you at Christine and Kris's wedding. Thanks for all of both of your suggestions and helpfulness throughout the day. I've had a chance to view the slide show and it is absolutely marvelous. Makes me want to cry all over again. It was such a beautiful day from beginning to end. Having all of these wonderful and amazing pictures will certainly preserve the day for them. Lloyd, you and Merry did a fantastic job. Thank you so much.

Elaine Nikiforuk

11:51 PM  
Blogger Kishore Borra said...

Lloyd, today i saw your site. It was so nice. I really loved it.
I will find some time to go through each and every minute detail you posted in it.

Regards,
Kishore Borra

9:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi !
Your picts are just so perfect ! i love this style... i am so far from beeing a great photographer ! Beside your talent, is this most of wide angles and photoshop work ?! wish i knew your tricks ! if i ever have to get married, you will be my photographer !!

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home